Buda Law Group can now handle all your Estate Planning needs. We are fully experienced to prepare all California Wills & Trusts. As we look into an uncertain future, do you want to leave your loved ones to depend on California bureaucrats and judges? Or do you want to make sure your assets are secure with the people you decide. Call John Buda for a free consultation.
Who is your Trustee?
Who will be responsible for managing your trust?
What about Distribution?
How do you want the Trust assets distributed?
What are your Assets?
Your Real Property, Investments, and Cash?
What are your Tangible Assets?
Vehicles, Jewelry, Heirlooms, etc.
Buda Law Group will help YOU:
- Gather your documents
- Determine your net worth
- Review Beneficiary Scenarios
- Determine how you (and your Beneficiaries) will hold title to property, in the future
Understanding Wills vs. Trusts
- Probate is guaranteed
- Provides for the distribution of assets owned by you
- Only goes into effect when you die. Referred to as a “death” document
- Allows you to appoint guardians for your minor children
- Names a personal representative you wish to settle your estate
- May include protective trusts for beneficiaries
- Allows you to revoke or amend your instructions at any time while you are alive
- With a fully-funded trust, Probate can be avoided
- Provides for distribution of your assets
- Can be effective during your lifetime, during any period of disability, and/or after death.
- Referred to as a “living” document
- Provides for a successor trustee upon your death or incapacity
- Often includes protective trusts for beneficiaries
- Allows you to revoke or amend your wishes during your lifetime
- The process wherein a person’s legal and financial affairs must be authenticated after death.
- This includes outstanding legitimate debts paid, and assets transferred to beneficiaries.
In California, probate proceedings are conducted in the Superior Court for the county in which the decedent lived
Let us show you why our clients refer us to their family & friends.